Hi everyone,

I am currently using Soundforge to edit for a radio program which at times
involves the need for multitracking work and the mixing of tracks.  I have
been able to do a limited amount of this with Soundforge but it is time
consuming (at least for me so far).

I am told that Cooledit is capable of doing this task better, but I do
k\now know how accessible Cooledit is to blind users.

I am also loooking at Studio Recorder, and so far it is my impression that
this does not do multitracking and mixing.

If anyone has any information about these specific software products or any
additional ones in regard to multitracking, I would very much appreciate
your feedback.  Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

Jan Santos