Hi,

I just got a desktop with the sigmatel audio sound built onboard.  It's using
the intel audio studio which is totally inaccessible.  As well, I am finding
that the microphone volume is very low no matter what I do with the settings in
recording volume in windows xp.  Can anyone recommend a better way of using
this device than the intel audio studio and how to improve the sound.  As well,
is it very hard to install a sound card and what would I have to do about the
onboard device?  Thanks in advance,

Richard