This is a very fair assessment. I've fooled around with Sound Forge a few
times and gotten nowhere with it, but have since come to the conclusion
that Gold Wave suits my personal needs more than adequately. I record all
my radio shows and song parodies with it. I am also not a believer in
noise reduction unless absolutely necessary as a completely last resort,
so SF's superior noise reduction, which I certainly acknowledge, is of
little interest to me. But as David said, if you want to know what's best,
check each program's Web page out and look at the offered features and
decide which are most important to you and how much you're willing to pay
for them.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]