OOPS I didn't see where you said you're using Windows ME. I'm using XP, and 
I don't know if the same command will work for both.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:18 PM
Subject: MS DOS Prompt


> %SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Isaac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
> Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:05 PM
> Subject: off topicRe: creative Volume Control
>
>
>> Could some one shed some light on a problem I am having. I can't get ms
>> dos prompt to work. If I use the run dialog or just enter on ms dos
>> prompt. I get a message that the file can't be found. This is before I 
>> can
>> access the dos command line window. Could some one tell me what should be
>> in the properties for the ms doss program tab. I am using windows M E and
>> jaws 7.0. Thanks for any help. Ike
>>  ----- Original Message ----- 
>>  From: Dana S. Leslie
>>  To: PC-Audio
>>  Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 2:20 PM
>>  Subject: Fw: creative Volume Control
>>
>>
>>
>>  ----- Original Message ----- 
>>  From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  To: "BlindTech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:29 AM
>>  Subject: creative Volume Control
>>
>>
>>  > When I first installed my SoundBlaster Live USB External, I figured 
>> out
>>  > how
>>  > to prevent the Creative volume control from continually appearing in
>> the
>>  > system tray. but, for some reason, it has starting reappear5ing, and I
>>  > can't
>>  > remember where to go to tell it not to. can anyone remind me? Thanks.
>>  >
>>  > Blessed Be,
>>  >
>>  > Dana
>>  > that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A
>>  >
>>  > D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
>>  > Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>  > Skype: dsleslie
>>  > Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE
>>  > Your Source for Discounted Ideas
>>  > http://members.cox.net/dsleslie2/
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >
>>  > BlindTech is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To find out about the
>> other
>>  > e-mail lists we run, please visit us on the web at
>>  > http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>>  > Yahoo! Groups Links
>>  >
>>  > <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
>>  >    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindtech/
>>  >
>>  > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>>  >    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>  >
>>  > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
>>  >    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >
>>
>>
>>  _______________________________________________
>>  PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>>  http://www.pc-audio.org
>>
>>  To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>  This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
>> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>>
>>  No virus found in this incoming message.
>>  Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>>  Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.3/423 - Release Date: 
>> 8/18/2006
>> _______________________________________________
>> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
>> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
> offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to