Ok! I'm not getting this. Maybe my brain is stubbern. How can yoru speach 
not be picked up if you are using stereo mix on our sound card and pipeline 
in sam encoders? sorry. I'm a bit frostrated right now. I will get this.

SA
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Kevin Minor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 1:15 PM
Subject: RE: Sam Encoders VS Shoutcast Plug-In


Hi.

I use the audio pipeline with the SAM encoder, because I use software
speech, and I believe that it would be broadcast if I used my sound card.

Kevin Minor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to