Hello List,

I would like to get a suggestion for a professional broadcast stereo 
headset--one that allows one to hear sounds in stereo, an input from a producer 
to give instructions to broadcaster, and, of course a microphone setup and a 
telephone set up, where you can hear it all.  I want the kind of thing they use 
during ball game broadcasts that goes on your head with all sorts of controls.  
I want to use it to broadcast on my radio station and use it to do some music 
editing.  I guess I want it all.

Just give me an idea of a few good ones that I can check out.

Thanks,

James Robinsonhas 
_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to