Hi there,

Well, I got my Edirol yesterday and began familiarizing myself with it last
night.
I have to be honest and say that it took a little bit to find things, since
I had no idea how to hold it or what buttons did what.  By accident, I
discovered the place where one puts in the card and USB plug and even the
batteries.

However, I'm wondering if someone can go through and briefly tell me a bit
of the layout and how it should be held and used.

For instance, where is the on/off button, and how do I know that it's on or
not?

I tried accessing the podcasts last night, but it kept telling me that too
many people were on the website and the podcasts weren't accessible.
What is the best podcast to start with, or is it possible for someone to let
me know of a recording or an indepth explanation of getting started with
this thing?

I'd like to actually record something happening tomorrow, and want to be
able to use it soon.  I'll keep playing with it, but I don't want to mess up
settings just yet.

So, how do I get started without a reader or person helping me here?

Jim