Hi all!
I'm a user of 2 very different computer systems here, I use standard
PC'S with Windows and LINUX and I use my trusty Mac so when I heard
about a small sound device that could be plugged into all my machines
without any need for drivers I was most interested hence the arrival
of my Imic today.
I felt cheated there for a while when i received the box, something
as small as this promising me good audio quality? My missgivings
increased upon the opening of the box to discover that the Imic is
about 1 and a half inches round, it looks almost comical, like one of
those toys we used to play with as kids, like an oversized watch or a
standard sized lollypop but the outside looks I can assure you having
tested this little beauty are truly deceptive.
The Imic plugs into a USB 2.0 port of your  computer and as I've
already stated, whether you're a fan of your Mac or of your PC makes
no difference whatsoever, just plug the Imic in and you have another
sound device, great for those laptop systems that don't have a full
sound device built-in.
The layout of the Imic is extremely simple, just 2 3.5MM minijack
stereo sockets and 1 switch. One socket is for line-out whilst the
other is for line-in/stereo microphone, the switch toggles the line-
in socket between microphone and line-in.
So how does it perform? just as good as any other sound card  or
device as I said earlier, I'm amazed.
How do you know its connected? With the Mac you see it available as
an audio input/output device. In Windows, you'll see it in the list
of audio devices under the audio tab in Sound.
How much is an Imic? An absolute steal at $50.00 Australia, that's
what I paid for mine.
A CD ROM comes with the Imic but as yet I haven't examined its
contents, I've had no need to.
Dane Trethowan
Positive feeling and power from me is yours
Phone +61 3 9747 3975
fax +61 3 9743 7954
mobile: +61 425 777 508
Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: grtdane12

Dane Trethowan
Positive power and feeling from me is yours.
Phone: +61 3 9747 3975
Fax: +61 3 9743 7954
mobile: +61425 777 508
Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]