Hi Dane,

Have you tried routing jfw through this card?  Any sluggishness to report?

Keith

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 1:34 AM
Subject: Re: Them little round plastic things

Well this is in fact a a sound card if you like, has the same
functionality only difference being that it is external rahter than
being internal which of course has advantages and disadvantages. The
main advantage being the computer generated noise level that some
internal audio devices suffer from, with the Imic this is absolutely
nill and the quality of audio is absolutely first class. I'm toying
with the idea of getting a few more of these things and ditching all
my sound cards and onboard internal audio devices of all my computers
entirely.