I do to and I love them. they look a bit like an IPod but they work great.

> I already use rechargeable batteries. Do you mean a battery that will
> recharge by USB or by power supply? I do hope so.
> 
> P.
> 
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Allison Mervis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
> Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 1:29 PM
> Subject: Re: Best MP3 Player
> 
> 
>> Support for ogg vorbis and rechargeable batteries are forthcoming in
>> the new
>> model.
>> Allison
>>
>> my credo:
>> Clinton lied, nothing happened
>> Bush lied, thousands died
>> and thus far, over 3,000 have sustained permanent brain injuries
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: <[email protected]>
>> Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 8:56 PM
>> Subject: Best MP3 Player
>>
>>
>>> Just my opinion here. Don't waste your money on MP3
>>> players/recorders made specifically for the sighted user. Buy
>>> the Book Port from APH. I use this device everyday to listen to
>>> podcasts and other media I download. I transfer the recordings
>>> Replay AV makes for me to the Book Port. You do not have to
>>> worry about what menu your on as the Book Port reads all the
>>> folders and files to you through your headphones. Uses double A
>>> batteries. I hear that there's a chance for a newer Book Port
>>> unit. Is this true? I would love to see the new BP to have a
>>> better recorder and smaller body. Support for WMA and WMA DRM
>>> would be awesome. Petro
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other
>>> lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other
>> lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>>
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
> 
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists
> we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com 

_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to