I don't know about the third unit you mentioned.  The biggest thing  I like 
about the book port is that it is four devices  in one.
* text and document reader
* digital recorder
* mp3 player
* braille note taker

It will also read web pages

I got mine last January and have not been disappointed yet.
******************************
%TAG%

WRIGHTJAMS

I bet somewhere at home you still have those stacks of wax!  Those tunes 
that bring back special memories.  You?ve looked near and far but not all 
are available on cd.  What are you to do?

Let wrightjams convert those LPs and cassettes for you.  Wright jams can 
take those 33s and 45s and recreate them for you on cd in the best quality 
possible.

Pricing:
LPS???.$15.00
45S???.$15.00 FOR A GROUP OF 15
Cassetttes..........
   Prerecorded                 $15.00
home made          $20.00
Bulk rate:
5% off the total charge for every five LP's or cassettes.

Contact doc wright
email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
to arrange an appointment.


robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
skype: talmidim
msn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Joy Tilton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 10:36 PM
Subject: RE: Best MP3 Player


Are there any comparison articles regarding the Bookport, BookCourier, and
Milestone mp3 players, since they are the leading accessible mp3 players out
there?  What are the advantages or disadvantages that make each one
different, for instance?  They all cost about the same price.



Joy C Tilton
Gangstress Of Love
E-mail and MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: joyctilton
LiveJournal: http://joyctilton.livejournal.com

When in doubt, you have a mouth!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 01:56
To: [email protected]
Subject: Best MP3 Player


Just my opinion here. Don't waste your money on MP3
players/recorders made specifically for the sighted user. Buy
the Book Port from APH. I use this device everyday to listen to
podcasts and other media I download. I transfer the recordings
Replay AV makes for me to the Book Port. You do not have to
worry about what menu your on as the Book Port reads all the
folders and files to you through your headphones. Uses double A
batteries. I hear that there's a chance for a newer Book Port
unit. Is this true? I would love to see the new BP to have a
better recorder and smaller body. Support for WMA and WMA DRM
would be awesome. Petro



_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we
offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we 
offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com


-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.15.15/580 - Release Date: 12/8/2006 
12:53 PM


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to