D Speech is a free TTS program that will save to MP3 or WMA 
format.  Here is the link to read more about it.

http://dimio.altervista.org/eng/

Terese

At 07:13 AM 12/11/2006, you wrote:
>Please, dear God, tell me someone knows of a program that is freeware, or at
>least is under $12, that I could get that will let me take any sapi 5 voice
>and convert text to mp3.  I have a ton of text files of different things I
>have wrote that I later once polished wanna get published.  Anyhow, I'ved
>kill to get them transfered to audio.  I have a demo of Openbook, but it
>only seems to do Sapi4.  Jonathan, correct me if I am wrong.  Basicly I have
>from nextup.com both Neo speech Kate and Paul that I bought a bit back, and
>now that I have a laptop with a gig of ram in this system, I must say: O my
>God!  You wanna talk about beautiful!  I like it so much to the point that I
>am using it instead of Eloquence, and before anyone could comment, I cannot
>stand Real Speak.  dono why, it just gives me a headache.  Especially
>Jennifer.  Kate on the other hand?  What a cyber babe!  LOL!  Anyway if
>anyone has a suggestion, let me know.  I'd be very interested.
>
>Thanks a lot.
>
>
>Chris.
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other 
>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com
>
>
>
>__________ NOD32 1915 (20061211) Information __________
>
>This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
>http://www.eset.com

Terese Ann Goren
Visit our blog at http://brightspotks.livejournal.com/
Looking for a way to relax? Just say spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Visit my webpage @ www.beautipage.com/Terese

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some
kind of battle."

 >>Be the change you wish to see in the world.


_______________________________________________
PC-Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, 
visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

Reply via email to