From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: 29 December 2006 17:09
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Them little round plastic things

I find the IMic to be useful because it gives me a line in jack for
my laptop.  But unless I'm missing something, not the first or last
time this would happen, it is more limited than the standard laptop
sound card.  I can't use it to capture my voice and the software
synthesizer simultaneously.  I didn't look at the cd, and don't have
it any more, so perhaps there are more options for a mixer there, but
with the default installation I can't see how to do this.

Dean