what profanities and what bad language?
I never had a mail from this list pertaining to that off of this list.
as a manager off a couple of email lists, I had to ban a certain member from 
my groups, as they were blatantly using bad language, whilst I am not a 
prood, there were women and kids on that particular list so I had no choice 
but to ban the member in question.
also, I don't think that you should announce the banning of a member 
publicly unless its merited.
hth
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 1:10 AM
Subject: Member Has Been Banned From The PC-Audio List


> Ladies and gentlemen,
>
> Lynne King has been banned from subscribing to the PC-Audio
> list.  I have contacted him several times in the passed about
> using foul and degrading language but he apparently chose to
> not adhere to my request.  I don't think messages of the type
> he posted recently to the list are appropriate.
>
> If he subscribes with a different e-mail list I'll deal with it.
>
> Tom
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to