I also wanted to apologise to the list for flying off the handle it just 
upset me when I saw blind folks calling others loosers. please except my 
apologese
thanks
hank
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Brian Olesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: Removing people from lists.


> Hi Dane
> I fully respect your point of view, but I think removing a person from a
> list is a very harsh thing to do, and there is a significant risc that a
> blind person easely get trapped in the fact that when he get some power he
> will for many reasons use it more agressevely then it actually requires.
> there for I hope the moderator will try to get into a dialog with the 
> person
> about re subscribing to the list after a period of time he decides.
>
> Forgiveness is among other things what makes a human being human.
>
> Best regards
> brian
> ----- Oprindelig meddelelse ----- 
> Fra: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Til: "PC audio discussion list." <[email protected]>
> Sendt: 14. januar 2007 03:42
> Emne: Removing people from lists.
>
>
>> Hi!
>> Nothing to do with me of course but if people have issue with any
>> steps a moderator of a list takes then I for one would be pleased (as
>> a list member) that those people who have issues to raise with the
>> moderator would do so privately rather than publically? I joined PC-
>> Audio to read about thigns to do with audio and not to her people's
>> gripes about what the moderator of the list does or doesn't do.
>>
>> Dane Trethowan
>> Phone: +613 9747 3975
>> Fax: +613 9743 7954
>> Mobile: +61 425 777 508
>> Skype: grtdane11
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to