Like Bob said Corey, it's not really gonna matter much if you use a
$50 headset mic, or a $200 mic, because of the sound quality you're
dealing with. Even $50 mics produce sound that is good enough for
that type of situation.  You should definitely consider getting some
kind of mixer or some kind of processing. That's what's really gonna
improve your sound and make it the best it can be. the mic is only
part of the overall package.