go to wallmart and buy a cleaning cd for regular cd players and follow the, 
I hope, spoken prompts. tha'ts the best solution I can think of.

> I thought about that. What is the best way to clean the lazar?
> thank you
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Sarah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
> Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 9:11 PM
> Subject: Re: is my CD-RW drive giving out?
>
>
>> Did you also make sure your lazor was clean as well?
>>
>>> Hi, this is Steve. In 2004, I purchased a SONY CD-RW CRX216E.
>>> Sometimes, when I put a CD in the drive, it is not read. It sounds
>>> like it wants to read the CD, then stops. It also occurs with CDs
>>> that were previously read. I used AutoFix to try to find the
>>> problem, which it could not.
>>> Is this a sign that my drive is giving up, or are there suggestions
>>> on what I might try to do to resolve my problem? By the way, I made
>>> sure the CDs were clean.
>>> Thank you for any help.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>>
>> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>> http://www.pc-audio.org
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to