Hi Casey.

Are you using variable bit rate?  If so, the first combo box is the minimum 
bit rate and the second combo box is the maximum bit rate.  The CD will be 
ripped at bit rates between these two values depending on what quality 
you've chosen.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Wollner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 7:33 PM
Subject: wich is the best way to set this in cd ex


> Okay hear is the deal.  I am wanting to rip tracks with cd ex.  I have the
> cd in that I would like to extract tracks off of.  Now then I hit if 4 to
> get in the settings selections.  And I go to the first combo box that lets
> me set things from like 80 k to like 200something k and then the second 
> one
> I know is out put like what your mp3 file will come out as like a bit rate
> of 192 or 256 or 320.  I have that set on 192 but what should I set the
> first setting at?  If anyone knows what I am referring and can give me a
> hand on this that would be a big help.
>
> Casey
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to