Hi Amy.

You might want to look over this site to get some valuable background 
information and details of players :
http://www.hartgen.org/portable.html

There is also a dedicated mailing list you might consider subscribing to.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Amy Phillippi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 3:00 AM
Subject: Three ipod questions


> Hi all,
>
> I'm kind of new to this ipod thing, I mean I don't have one myself, but I
> have a few questions.  First, is there a way for a blind person to 
> navigate
> through the songs?  How are they organized?  Can you choose how you want
> them to be organized?  Is the software accessible?  What filetypes do they
> support?  Are there any with built-in speakers?  How much can they store?
>
> Finally, on another note, does anyone know where I can download songs from
> all genras free and leagally with dial up?  Thanks for any and all help!
>
> Amy
> For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says
> the Lord.  Isaiah 55 8
>
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to