From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of don bishop
Sent: 2007/03/07 12:21
To: pc-audio
Subject: windows media 11 file associations

I asked this question yesterday with no response, so let me try again and
hopefully state the problem more clearly.

I have a desktop machine running Windows Vista and Windows Media Player 11.
I prefer winamp, so installed it on the machine and under file types I
selected all for the file associations.

If I play mp3 files from within wimamp they play just fine, but if I simply
hit enter on the file I want from windows explorer, the file plays in
windows media.

I can't seem to find the place in wmp 11 to change the file associations
settings in order to prevent wmp from automatically play the mp3's.

Does anyone know how I can get the files to play automatically in winamp?

Thanks,

Don