Carl, You can do this. You can either purchase notmad explorer, or if you use the plays for sure drivers, you can use it like a detachable hard drive on your computer.
Dave. -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of carl Sent: 10 March 2007 21:49 To: PC audio discussion list. Subject: Re: Ipods, what's being used these days. i'v thort about getting a zen can you cut and past the audio on to them? ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <[email protected]> Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2007 8:47 PM Subject: RE: Ipods, what's being used these days. > > > I don't think you need to worry too much about accessibility at the > computer end, since mosrt players such as winamp and windows media > player now seem to > cater for ipods and other players. It is more to do with the accessibility > of the player itself. I have a creative zen, and it has a 30gb drive. Wow! > The only problem is I don't remember what I've got on it. It looks > unlikely > that rockbox will be adapted for this player. Having said all that, I'm > quite happy with it, and whenever I forget what's on there, I can just > link > it up to the pc and get the computer to tell me. Ipods are a bit of a > problem, since most use touch sensative controls, no buttons, just a > smooth > surface. My wife has one, and I find it impossible to use. > > Dave. > > -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > On Behalf Of Dane Trethowan > Sent: 10 March 2007 19:32 > Subject: Ipods, what's being used these days. > > > Hi@ > The subject of Ipods seems to have been discussed allot here lately > and silly me, I've ignore the topic but now that Itunes is more > accessible than it was I'm seriously looking at getting one and I know > that a whole heap of you out there are happily riding your trusty > steeds through your music collection. So I'm specifically thinking of > something like the Ipod video with the 80 gig drive, has anyone used > this at all? Rockbox doesn't particularly worry me at this stage as I > know that a version is being developped for the new Ipod video anyway. > > Dane Trethowan > Phone/TTY +61 3 9747 3975 > Fax: +61 3 9743 7954 > msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > skype: grtdane12 > > > > ________________________________________________________________ > Did you know! This message could have been secured by the TFT BBS > Digital Security Initiative. To secure future messages from this > sender, please click this link: > > https://keys.tft-bbs.co.uk:10040/b/b.e?r=pc-audio%40pc-audio.org&n=bag > B1Bpq% > 2Bx4780aGYYTmdw%3D%3D > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > -- > No virus found in this incoming message. > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.8/716 - Release Date: 09/03/2007 > 18:53 > > -- > I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has > removed > 3597 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their > emails. Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len > > -- > No virus found in this outgoing message. > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.8/716 - Release Date: > 09/03/2007 18:53 > > > > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.8/716 - Release Date: 09/03/2007 18:53 -- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 3597 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len -- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.446 / Virus Database: 268.18.8/716 - Release Date: 09/03/2007 18:53 Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
