No longer works that way.  I think it's I and O, but am Really guessing.
I don't use that feature.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Swartz
  To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
  Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 9:54 PM
  Subject: Sound Forge, Marking a selection

  In Sound Forge 8, could anyone familiar with the product explain what
  setting I must have set so that marking the boundaries of a selection using
  left and right bracket have no effect at all? I've listened to Jonathan's
  tutorial several times over and I'm certain those are the keys to mark the
  ends of a selection.

  Thanks,
  Tony Swartz