From: André van Deventer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: RE: SOUND QUALITY OF DIFFERENT AUDIO PLAYERS
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:19:37 +0200

Hi Kevin

The setup I use here is of course my PC with win xp and  windows media
player 11.

I have a emagic emi 2/6 usb professional soundcard running into a
newly-purchased NAD c320b.

So I am not using computer speakers but a proper hifi system.

So the soundcard in this stage is completely isolated from the computer.
 Oh yes - on windows media player 11 is there a way to completel y turn off
the equalizer?  I know there is a certain menu item to not make the
equalizer show but is it then turned off completely?

Andre