From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: This annoying noise in our speakers

Is there an electro-magnetic motor anywhere nearby, in or out of your
house/apartment: electric generator, car motor, etc. Something like that
could be inducing a current in your speaker wires. That's probably a
long-shot. But it's the first thing that comes to mind, given your
description, especially if it's more of what I would call a clicking (rather
than tapping) sound.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dana, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A
If your synthesizer pronounces them identically, instruct your customized
pronunciation  dictionary that Dana=dayna.

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE