The question of what jint stereo is has been asnwered three times in the 
last week here on this list.

Bruce

-- 
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com
Radio Show and Podcast: http://www.totw.net
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries): http://www.ogts.net
Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com

On Wed, 30 May 2007, Paul Henrichsen wrote:

> What is joint stereo?
> I used easy cda extractor do put my entire cd collection onto my hard drive.
> I don't know what other program can do that<grin>.
>
>
> Paul Henrichsen
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of Bruce Toews
> Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 1:00 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: I'm Disgusted with Easy CD-Da Extractor
>
> Much to my chagrin, I just loked at some original wave files I'd created
> with Easy CD-DA Extractor. This is, or at least should be, absolutely
> uncompressed. I have found that everything I've created in Easy CD-DA
> Extractor, no matter what the format, is in joint stereo. People should be
> warned about this.
>
> bruce
>
>


Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to