From: "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:01 AM
Subject: List Name In Subject Line

Chuck,

Late last year I did have the list name in the subject line
and got one negative message about it.  Since apparently no
one else noticed or cared I removed it.  Personally I like
the list name in the subject line because it makes for easier
filtering.  If enough list members want it I'll put it in.

Tom

** Message Separator **