There's also wave pack which is loss less as well.
David Ferrin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: What's the difference between FLAC and AAC?

No, it's not something that has been talked about until recently when the
Windows Media lossless format came into being. FLAC has been around for
some years, but hasn't gained a great deal of attention. There's an Apple
lossless format as well. Those are the big three. There's a really good
Wikipedia on lossless formats, but I can't remember its title at the
moment.
Bruce

--
Bruce Toews