  From: patricknc
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 11:33 AM
  Subject: nfl audio

  I need some quick help here.  I cant seem to get the combo box to change to
  the team I want, and the Real Networks help has no idea how to help a blind
  person.  I can get to the combo box where it says Select, 1 of 6, but when I
  try to do this, it pulls up the link of the team I do not want.  I always
  thought you hit enter to turn the forms mode on and then you could arrow up
  and down through the combo box, but the first time I hit the down arrow
  button it pulls up the link I dont want.  What can I do? Thanks for any
  help.

  http://www.eset.com