of course, NFL is on Sirius, in case you didn't know, all the games.

Curtis Delzer

----- Original Message -----
From: "patricknc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2007 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: nfl audio

Thanks to everyone who helped w/the nfl audio.  I was able to get the
Steelers on so my wife is happy.  By the way, the feeds are very good from
here.  There's absolutely no comparison between nfl and mlb, although mlb is
at least listenable this year.  That's not calling it good, but when you
can't get the game any other way, it is at least listenable.  I still dont
hesitate to turn on the xm when my team is at home, but I do want to hear
the home announcers.  That's why I even bother with Gameday Audio any more.