Hi George,
It's okay, but only has 256 mb storage with  1 gig expansion slot or mini sd
slot. It's pretty easy to use for standard play, adding and deleting radio
stations, but I haven't figured out how to use timer for radio programs...
The internal harddrive is rather small at 256 or 128 mb, and the expansion slot
will only accept 1 gig, but I did see where someone used  2 gig mini on it...
Best Regards,
Cornell