They may not know what you mean by accessible, just like I don't.  If
you mean can you turn them on and change stations, I don't know of an
XM receiver you can't do that to.  If you mean one that will speak
everthing then you won't find one in either company.  If you mean one
that will partially speak then XM has them.  They are usually some of
the replay models.  I can't remember what they are, but I have seen
one.  I'm still using my old PCR.