From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Timberwolf
Sent: Wednesday, 21 November 2007 9:43 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Winamp, my thoughts and VLC

Ok.

Lets make a few things clear.

1. What in the world is your problem with windows. If you don't like it,
don't use it, not to mention don't call it a trashbox, you don't see me
sittin here calling your mack a trashbox. I haven't used a mack because I
don't know if there are any screenreaders available and certainly I haven't
heard of any.

2. Secondly because, imho anyway, apple's products are a bit overpriced and
not to mention I wish other companies would support mack (if mack is so
great, etc). I've got an acer aspire 3000+ here, hp pavillion dv5220, and
just recently got an alienware, 2.3 ghz intel duel core processor, 2 gb ram,

top of the line etc.

Now, the reason I'm saying this is because some people, like you, prefer
mack. That's perfectly fine. Some people such as myself like windows and are

used to it, therefore use it. Now, I'm not saying anything bad about a mack-

so why're you jabbing fingers at windows? for that matter, if mack does
everything you say it does, why are you using windows in the first place if
you don't like it?

I hope I don't look like I'm flaming you but, that's just my oppinion, and
also I kind of feel insulted when people call windows a trashbox, while not
giving supporting evidence of such. While microsoft may have its drawbacks,
I see nothing wrong with vista, just some things to get used to, and
besides, people are complaining about it all the time, but I personally
don't mind it. Now I know this is a pc audio list and will add that it could

be your computer that's causing the crash. winamps never crashed on my
system, although I once loaded a .ogg file which free download manager was
downloading and it lagged my pc baaaaad! (of course, this was on the acer
with like 1.6 ghz, 256 mb ram) so I upgraded the thing with another 512 mb.
So hey, Dane, if you don't mind e-mailing me off list, I'd like to see a
mack in action and get the specs on the thing. Also would like to know if
any screenreaders are available and how good they work.

- Tyler
visit my website!
http://www.valiant.789mb.com

note: Make sure you have your speakers turned on to get a cool-sounding
intro!