From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of G. McFarlane
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:13 PM
To: PC-Audio
Subject: WMA downloads

Hi
I like using Itunes to buy music but I've recently re-ripped my collection
to lossles wma files. I would like to try buying wma's from the Windows
media player store and all its substores. I get lost with all the providers
and what seems to me a complex system. Can anyone advise me how to use the
windows media player store and direct to an accessible wide ranging set of
downloads on a good site?
Thanks.
Gordon McFarlane