HI Gordon,
A few years ago, I used Buymusic.com, which offers WMA files in 256 mb
downloads. If I remember correctly, the site is fully accessible and I think
you can locate a link on the page that will allow you to purchase actual
hardcopy cd...
HTH

P.S.
I think I will also revisit that site. In addition, on Real.com you can also
find files there, but I can't remember if in MP3, WMA or the real player format
RMS or something like that.

Best Regards,
Cornell