Hi All,
I have a homemade recording studio at the school where I teach. I currently
use sornar4, adobe audition 1.5 and soundforge with windows-xp, jfw and
wondow-eyes.

A few of my very advanced students have started a vocational project of
publisizing services to put record collections on cd and only charging for
materials.

We would like to take it a step further and put vhs and/or other family
photos onto dvd's.

I have never been able to get any good guidence in doing this using a
screenreader and exactly what programs.

I was given dvd fab just recently and manage to copy one dvd for practice.

I didn't find it real accessable.

The process of recording dvd's seems a bit difficult. However, I hear of
others doing it and genuinely want to learn how my self.

I have heard that the Premier Technology cd recording software will do dvd's
but haven't tried it yet.

We hope to make a little extra money to buy new equippment for the studio
while at the same time having the students learn through a realistic
vocational activity.

So my questions are after all this long explanation:

1. What programs are best for this project.

2. Are there any detailed instructions for a totally blind computer to use
and successfully complete recording a dvd.