From: "Casey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: dvd recording for a beginner

: Hi where can you get this program for making data DVD's bye premiere I think
: it is spelled.
: Also is it free and can you also burn copyrighted DVD's with it also?
: The copyrighted DVD's that I am talking about are like the movies that you
: can purchase from the store for watching on your home DVD player.
:
: Casey---- Original Message -----