Hey Bruce, I will stand to be corrected. One of the first things I
tried to do with the stream was to make a short recording. I played
it back through some Sony headphones, and I thought the recording
sounded a bit tinny, but I will agree, it sounds immensely better
than many cell phone recordings I have heard, but kind of like an
overpriced cassette recorder I bought about 35 years ago. To me, the
sound was as small as the size of the player. Then again, I also
hadn't adjusted the tone controls up to that point, so my assessment
in deed may be less than fair.

BTW, can you recommend a utility to convert Stream directly to .mp3?