Hello,
Yes you can.
I do this too from time to time.
Windows Media Player and Winamp can do this for you right out of the box!
All you have to do is, put together a play list of .MP3 or .WMA files that 
you want them to play.
Now all you have to do after you have your play list, is use the cross fader 
that's built in to Windows Media Player.
You will need to download the cross fader for Winamp.
So that Jaws isn't heard over your PA system, let Jaws just use your built 
in sound card.
But have the audio come from some kind of a USB sound card.
There are many of them out there to choose from.
Hope this helps.
My best regards.
  John.
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Stancil Tootle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 7:06 PM
Subject: using my laptop as a DJ


> Hello folks I saw a guy who was using his laptop to DJ for a party. Is
> that possible for a blind person and what all will  I need. I'm using
> Jaws. Also is there some software that I can get to help me mix tracks
> together?
> Peace Stancil Tootle
> ____________________________________________________________
> Click here to choose from a huge selection of shipping supplies!
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3n4VivYlLrb0PyhzOZYhyuyhGeLUBl0ubLr7Op2CcuhoViIO/
>
> Jonathan Mosen List Founder
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 


Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to