Hi Stancil,

It's Tim Martin from College Park GA.  Contact me off list at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope to hear from you bro.

Tim 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stancil Tootle
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 5:07 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: using my laptop as a DJ

Hello folks I saw a guy who was using his laptop to DJ for a party. Is
that possible for a blind person and what all will  I need. I'm using
Jaws. Also is there some software that I can get to help me mix tracks
together?
Peace Stancil Tootle
____________________________________________________________
Click here to choose from a huge selection of shipping supplies!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3n4VivYlLrb0PyhzOZYhyu
yhGeLUBl0ubLr7Op2CcuhoViIO/

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

______________________________________________________________________
This inbound email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.
______________________________________________________________________


Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole 
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged 
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is 
prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of 
Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the 
sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned 
by the Sybari - Antigen Email System. 




Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to