Hi Walter,

Well, I'll have to admit I'm stumped.  I will say this, though.  I
found WMP 11 to be difficult in terms of accessibility.  For example,
I would check a box or make a selection and the next time I used WMP
it would be changed.  I got to the point where I didn't want to waste
any more time with the thing so I went back to WMP 10.  Oh, one last
thing: when I was searching for help with WMP 11, I ran across a very
comprehensive guide for using Jaws with WMP 11.  You can check it out
at
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Windows-Media-Player-11-Guide.html.

Good luck,
Norma