Hi Norma,
Does your PC make the hardware connected sound when you connect the unit? And,
did the unit come with any extra software or drivers on a CD?
On Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 08:53 PM (GMT), Norma A. Boge wrote:
Hi people,

I took advantage of the great price on the Creative Muvo T-100 but
I'm off to an ominous start.  Simply put, I cannot get my PC to
recognize the unit.  I plugged it into a USB port on the front of my
PC, but I don't see it in My Computer or Windows Explorer.  Using WMP
10, pressing the "sync" button results in a message about the device
not being recognized or something close to that.  My husband tried it
in his PC running WMP 11 with the same result.  I left it plugged
into my PC overnight because I thought it might need a charge, but
this didn't help.   I really hope I don't have to return this puppy
so I would appreciate suggestions.

Thanks,
Norma

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

http://www.eset.com

--
James Scholes

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 09:00:01 PM GMT on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jonathan Mosen List Founder