Hi Norma,
One more question, have you tried using a different USB cable with the unit?
On Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 11:26 PM (GMT), Norma A. Boge wrote:
Hi James, I forgot to put that in my original message; I do not get
the device connected indicator when I plug the Muvo into the PC.  (My
husband didn't get the sound either.)  There was no CD with the Muvo,
it was just the unit.  Thanks for your help...Norma

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

http://www.eset.com

--
James Scholes

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM: JamesScholes000
Skype: james.scholes
Website: http://www.jamesscholes.com
Blog: http://www.jamesscholes.com/blog
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jamesscholes
Find me on Facebook! Username: jamesscholes
Link to Facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1375965156&hiq=jamesscholes
Last.FM Profile: http://www.last.fm/user/jamesscholes000
Message sent at 11:35:29 PM GMT on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jonathan Mosen List Founder