From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry Naessens
Sent: October-20-08 3:55 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: fm transmitters revisited

Don, that would depend on the strength of the signal that you are trying to
overide. My transmitter is set at 106.7, with the nearest strong signal
being at 107.1. There is a weak signal at 106.5, but I don't think it
impacts the transmitter in any way.

The transmitter does cover my entire house and yard, but if you live in an
urban area, you might find some coverage reduction. Unfortunately, due to my
lack of experience outside my own area, I can't speak with authority.

A suggestion though... I would email the company with your question. I have
found them to be quite responsive. Also, they may have a provision for
returns if you can't find a workable frequency. Again, I would ask in
advance and see what they have to say.Larry

Larry Naessens
Vinyl Trans4mations
A Division of Jalana Enterprises
Bradford, Ontario
Phone: 905 918 0658

Vinyl Trans4mations, a Burn Above the Rest At Vinyl Trans4mations, we turn
old records and tapes into brand new CDs that you can listen to for a
lifetime. Visit us at www.vinylguycafe.com. We welcome all of your enquiries
by phone or email. Before sending us your media, please contact us for
important shipping instructions.