To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: fm transmitters revisited

Doc

Note that the advertised limit on the WholeHouse is 150 ft; you were
looking for twice that.
Also, it's frequency limitations may or may not be an issue dependent on
where you are.
Otherwise, this sounds like an excellent unit which I myself may consider
buying.

When you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans
. -- Old Yiddish Proverb

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder