Hi Alex I have used Windows Media player to burn WMA files to CD by cutting and copying in to the CD directory. I then just selected write to CD and Windows Media Player just automatically started up and preformed the task. I don't know about the programs you have just mentioned but I'm sure help will be at hand soon. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 3:54 PM
Subject: problems burning .wma files to CDR disks

Hi all,

I've just joined this list in order to see if any members can assist me in
solving the following problem.

I'm using a computer running windows XP as its OS which is also loaded with
Office XP and Supernova Access Software.

I am trying to burn files which have been downloaded to the computer on to
CDS to play in a normal CD player.  I thought the problem was that I was
writing the files to CDRW disks, so I went out and purchased some CDR disks.

However before that, I had tried to burn files onto CDRW disks using a trial of Nero burning Rom version 9 and the files had reached the disks although,
at that time I was not certain that I was using the wrong disks.  When I
went to purchase Nero 9, the local PC world only had Roxio Easy Media
Creator 10 in stock, so I have purchased that instead. However, even though I have converted the files I wish to put onto CDs from .MP3 to .WMA I can't seem to get them to burn to CDR, when as I said, they used to be able to be
written to CDRW but I couldn't play them on a standard CD player.

If anyone can work out what I am doing wrong please could you explain.
Thank you in advance for any help, and please note that the files I wish to
put on CD are files publicly available from the website of the church I
attend, and I am recording them with the permission of members of the church
purely for personal use.

Alexander Shannon

Jonathan Mosen List Founder