Hi.

In adition to what other people have said here, the hotkeys that are built into Winamp are pretty cool. They may seem a bit strange but when you look at it from using the keyboard it actually makes sense, especially if you're familiar with using those old tape recorders back in the day. while in Winamp, the letter x plays a track. c pauses and unpauses it, b goes to the next song, and the letter z moves you back a song if you're in a playlist. obviously the b and z keys won'twork if you have a single song loaded, but remember, the hotkeys i listed above are in Winamp, no matter what you're using as far as a screenreader goes. I've never used Hal so I can't begin to speak on its accessibility but others might be able to. I can however, say that the Window-eyes scripts that Jeff Bishop wrote are absolutely supurb and I highly recommend them. For years I always hoped Window-eyes could have better access to Winamp and it finally does!