yes I have to agree I love my foobar
bb

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: Why winamp?

Hi,
This thread enspired me to try Foobar2000, and I have to say I absolutely love it! I have all my plugins in Foobar from Winamp, and have even replaced some of them with custom-built Foobar ones which are much better. An example would the SoundTouch plugin. I also have my broadcasting plugin, EdCast, configured in Foobar now too. After using Winamp for about 3 years, I never thought anything would be better, but Foobar2000 is much better for me and it is being updated all the time. So, I will say to people who think Winamp is the best thing since sliced bread, give the Foobar2000 0.96 Beta4 a try and see what you think, I think you will be greatly impressed.