Ok, I realize that this might seen to be a somewhat stupid question as
this may appear to be impossible on a very accurate basis.  is there
software out there that can attempt to take a spoken word file, such as an
mp3, and attempt to convert the words into a text document?
I would like to post some comments from a radio show onto some blogs and
into some emails without having to go through the laborous process of hand
transcribing.
It would also be nice, upon occasion, to use the find command of a screen
reader or text editor to search for strings.

Is this possible on a practical level, and are any of these programs, if
they exist, both affordable and screen reader friendly?

We can't always be "happy"; but we can always choose to be thankful and joyful
whatever the circumstances. That is God's will for us.

-- David Jeremiah
http://www.davidjeremiah.org

Jonathan Mosen List Founder