I recently bought an Eee PC from Asus. A great little goodie but the sound card has that stupid RealTek driver in it and I can't get it to do anything!! Neither the tab or alt keys do anything at all. When you try to plug in headphones, line in or anything to the sound card that dumb thing comes up and asks what did you just plug in? That's how dumb it is besides being totally inaccessible. Unless anyone has had better luck using it than I have in which case I'd sure appreciate any advise. I can use the standard Windows volume control and change the volume settings as usual but that's all. I'll probably need to get an external USB sound card and hope it comes with no driver and uses the standard Windows control.

Roger




Jonathan Mosen List Founder
Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to