-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Peter Scanlon
Sent: 07 December 2008 16:02
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Printing on CD label

Some time ago on this or some other list I am on I saw info about a Jaws
script or possibly a MS Word macro to help produce labels on the actual CD.

Anyone know about this.

Or is there an accessble program for this.

My Cannon printer allows this, but the program is not really accessible.

Peter Scanlon
Phone Home: +61 03 9878 3623
Phone work: +61 03 8684 6160
Mobile: 0407 956 110